Friday, July 11, 2014

 Daxtin August

Meet baby Keller.... 

     Baby Keller made his appearance this month, and he was nine pounds twelve ounces of cute! I can't get over those cheeks! :) He was such a little sweetheart, and even though he didn't (and I repeat DIDN'T) care for being naked (who would in front of an audience ;) ... ) once he was wrapped up he was snuggly and perfectly sleepy! Big sister Ava was so sweet to him and even brought music to listen to during the shoot. These two are going to have so much fun together! I was not wrong when I said this gorgeous family was about to get a whole lot cuter... but, you be the judge ;) meet Mr. Daxtin! 





















He is the first installment of cuteness for this summer of babies :) I can't wait to share more cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment