Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Boy!




The Sabots Just had a baby boy! 
 Shows that I am a bit behind on Blogging! But I am so excited about this maternity session that we had by the river! It was AMAZING! Beautiful weather, an adorable little girl, and a mama that looks this stunning just weeks before giving birth! I can't wait to meet baby Sabot next weekend! He is going to be the finish of a very busy week for me. From now until then I have four sessions! whew, is it going to be an editing relay for a while! Can't wait to share all the new pictures with you, so stay tuned.... but for now, here are some from the Sabot maternity session. (It's a bit of a picture overload, but I love love love this session! 
 























 The Beautiful Miss Emarie is next up on the blog!
 the cuteness... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment