Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby Barrett

Stomping Out Baby Fever... 

Now, I'm not going to say this will work 100%... but, with Baby Barrett joining my daycare I am hoping he will help take away my baby fever by letting me get in all the baby snuggles I need :) .... 
These pictures were taken literally DAYS before Barrett made his appearance. In fact last minute when his dad couldn't be there due to work, we had to go on with the shoot as planned on the off chance that that baby belly would be gone the next day. I am so glad we got these pictures taken just in time... because Bobbi is one gorgeous pregnant mama... 
Barrett is the most gorgeous little baby man, with hair that rivals Daylon's baby locks! I will be sharing his pictures next! They are worth a look... because he. is. adorable! 
 































No comments:

Post a Comment