Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What a Handsome Little Baby Man!

Mr. Barrett... the best sleeper

Mr. Barrett was by far the best newborn sleeper I've ever gotten the pleasure to photograph! Good news is, he is also my new daycare baby ;) ... We did two shoots, one at his house and one at my place. That was due to the fact that, like every other time I do pictures for this family, it was raining the day we did the first session and was so dark and cloudy that day that we lost all the lighting inside their house very quickly. 
When he showed up for his shoot at my house he showed up sleeping... I took him out got him undressed and, he slept. We put him in a tire, on a swing, in a basket, on a blanket and ... he slept... We got him dressed put him back in his carseat, and... he slept. 
What a champ... I love this handsome little baby man!





























 

No comments:

Post a Comment