Monday, October 20, 2014

Meeting Cason...

Hello Handsome... 

 Holy COW am I behind on blogging!! This is probably due to the fact that SO much has happened around our house in the last few months... whew... where do I even start? 
Well.... I finally took the plunge and launched my business... Well, technically it won't be officially "launched" until the beginning of the new year. But, even the work getting it to this point has been very exciting and a bit overwhelming. It has been a scary step for me to take this from a hobby to something more. I CANNOT tell everyone how much all the support has meant! It has been crazy with all the kind words and new likes and messages on my facebook page! Trust me, it has meant the world, and has been very exciting for my whole family! So, here's to keeping our fingers crossed that next year the momentum keeps rolling along as it has been! Now that I have my pricing together next on my "To Do List" is getting a website up and rolling... o. boy. :) 
What else has happened around here? Well, I started homechooling my middle man with pre-school this year getting him all ready to start kindergarten next fall, started potty training our youngest (always a blast ;)... ) , our oldest is in the full swing of things with second grade and CCD, and our new daycare baby started. We also had two amazing wedding weekends, one for our cousin and one for our friends (that included a getaway weekend to Medora, just the hubby and me :)... ) On top of that I have had on average about five to six shoots every month, and decided to squeeze in an online class, just because there wasn't quite enough going on ;) ! In the middle of the craziness my husband started to not feel well... and before we knew it we were in the ER and he was scheduled for surgery to have his appendix removed. After two crazy days in the hospital we are home, he is recovering very well and we are trying to get back into the swing of things here.... 
Now, if you are still with me reading this.... Thank you! :) 

If you want to skip out on reading about our family craziness :)... begin reading here... 
So, before all this business... (well maybe not technically BEFORE, but right towards the beginning) I finally got to meet baby Cason... The Sabot's little man. 
He was such a peanut compared to the other babes I've had so far this year. This shoot was a very different shoot for me. It was more of an in home lifestyle shoot. Cason may not have been in the mood to sleep a whole lot, but sleeping or awake, crying or happy, he is one adorable baby! Emarie did not dissapoint (as if I was worried ;).. ) and seems to be fitting into her big sister role like she was born to do it! So here is the (even cuter) Sabot family with their new addition Cason.... for those of you who made it all the way through... thanks for hanging in with me guys :) and thank you Sabots for once again letting me be a part of your big moments! It means so much!






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment